Sunday, October 19, 2014

Deeply inhaling and slowly exhaling the weed

Tanya has looked at me and I knew exactly what she`s thinking - oh, that look she had, when the need between her legs, but mostly in her head for a bang was flowing in her veins with the weed... I was hypnotised and what she wanted have been slowly blooming for her use, with or without my will involved. That Tanya, that Russian beauty, who had nothing to worry about, except the quality of sex she had received at the time, when her parents expected from her just to socialize and study more quickly the language, no matter how and where, with whom...
The Russian Rich Slutty Bitch

So, this kind of rich Russians were our new neighbours, which have came in Manhattan like the Russian army was behind him - no matter of the ugly faces from Bronx or Queens, drilling around the masses on the streets looking exactly for a stoned foreign girl with five-ten hundred bucks within her jeans pockets, while she even never had believed that someone could hit her for money in NY... They just had came from a miserable country and probably were thinking that in Manhattan everybody is spreading dollars around like them... She always had over 500 bucks in her pockets, like they had the best printing machine for US Dollars, I swear!!!

sluttiest russian cunt
no comment
However, I`ve liked her from the first sight - I`ve always liked dirty minded women, who are choosing men by overlooking first what`s below the jeans and if the guy is self-confident in front her dirty looks... She was an expert of predicting the size only by the reflection she receives, while ogling the guy.

russian whore, men killer
a male-human killer
And so, I felt in love. She liked the thick, massive wonderthing I had been successfully rised in front the smoke she had exhaled then... I that was it. I had became the best friend of Tanya. And I lost my will. And now, what could I say, when she found two black guys from the gym, with bodies like the Gubernator of California, god damn! Three years have past, and I am still alone like never before, even thou women still likes me everywhere I go... I just can`t forget the honest love my thing has been receiving in so unshameful way, like we knew ourselves from childs, I suppose... Of course I know she acts the same with her new best friends and that cuts all my manhood like a knife through throat. I have nothing to say. Accept that now I now why the Russian men are so angry and aggressive...

No comments:

Post a Comment